BECOME AN ICA SPONSOR
Maximize the impact of your company’s marketing efforts by becoming a sponsor of the ICA Annual Seminars and gain targeted exposure to the most influential people in local government. ICA’s Sponsors provide an important role in supporting ICA and its member cities. In return, ICA recognizes and promotes the value of its partners. Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,500 to $15,000+.
Please call (310) 995-9800 to learn more about how to become a sponsor.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR
Set your company apart by being an ICA sponsor ICA conferences are considered as one of the pre-eminent gatherings of local elected officials where 33 independent cities will attend to exchange information and learn innovative ways to plan for and solve the critical issues faced by cities today.
- Showcase your commitment to cities
- Engagement and connection to key city officials and leaders
- Broad recognition for your organization’s commitment through inclusion in ICA’s newsletter distributed to over 800 local, state, and federal officials, as well as, web, sign, e-mail and other recognition before, during and after the conference.
- Brand recognition for your company’s products and services with key decision makers and civic leaders
- Special exhibit booth considerations at conference
- ICA executive leadership work closely with you to understand your organization’s needs, connect you with the issues and people that matter